Three Balls


Three Balls
A man who was very depressed met his friend Jerry J., who was a very sharp thinker.
"What's the matter'" Jerry J. asked.
"I'm despondent. I can't adjust to the fact that I've got three balls."
"Three balls'" said sharp Jerry. "Kid, we can make a fortune together!"
"How?" asked the other fellow, brightening up.
"We'll go to the bar after bar and bet everybody around that between you and the bartender you've got five balls! It can't miss!"
"Let's go," said the man.
So they went into the first bar, and Jerry J. made friends with the strangers at the bar. Then he made the announcement: "I'll bet anybody in the place that between my friend here and the bartender they've got five balls."
Nearly everyone rushed forward to cover the bet.
Jerry looked at the bartender who was shaking his head.
"You don't mind being part of the wager, do you?" Jerry asked.
"Not at all," the bartender said. "I'm very impressed.
"How do you mean?" Jerry asked.
"Well, up to now I've never met a man with four balls. I've only got one."

Related Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...