Use the Word Fascinate


Use the Word Fascinate 
Little Johnny was in school one day and the teacher asked the class to use the word fascinate in a sentence.
One little girl raised her hand and said, "When I went to the zoo, the elephants fascinated me."
"That's good" said the teacher, "but I want you to use the word fascinate."
Another little girl raises her hand and says, "The clouds in the sky are very fascinating"
"That's good" said the teacher, "but I want you to use the word fascinate."
Finally Little Johnny raises his hand and the teacher thought to herself, "There is no way he can say anything dirty with this word."
Little Johnny says "My older sister has this sweater with ten buttons on it, but her boobs are SO large that she can only fascinate"

Related Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...