Three Old Timers


Three Old Timers 

Three old-timers were relating their most exciting experiences.
The first, a retired sheriff, described the terrifying excitement of a shoot-out with the Dalton gang. The others agreed it sounded pretty exciting.
The second gentleman was a retired fireman. He told about a huge fire at the  university, where young coeds jumped naked from their dorm windows into his  arms. The other gentlemen all agreed that sounded pretty exciting.
The third retiree began his story, "I was an undertaker. One night I got a call to pick up a body that was under a sheet in a hotel room. When I got there, the guy had a huge erection sticking straight up. I knew I couldn't take him through the lobby that way, so I found an old broom handle and hit that erection just as hard as I could." The old man paused. "You talk about excitement," he continued, "I was in the wrong damn room!"

Related Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...