Snow White's Seven Dwarfs


Snow White's Seven Dwarfs 
Snow-white's seven dwarfs visit the Pope in Rome. After seeking the pontiff's  blessings, the other six push Sleepy in front. Sleepy sheepishly asks the Pope,  "Father, do you have nuns"?
"Yes my son", says the Pope, "We have lots".
Sleepy looks back at the others and says, "I told you they had nuns". "ASK HIM, ASK HIM, ASK HIM", say the others. So Sleepy turns around and asks the  Pope, "Father,do you have black nuns"?
"Of course, my son", replies the Pope, "We have several".
Sleepy turns to the others and says, "I told you they had black nuns". "ASK HIM, ASK HIM, ASK HIM", say the others. So Sleepy turns around and asks the  Pope, "Father, do you have dwarf nuns"?
"Well yes my son, of course we do", says the Pope.
Sleepy turns to the others and says, "I told you they had dwarf nuns". "ASK HIM, ASK HIM, ASK HIM", say the others. So Sleepy turns around and asks the  Pope, "Father, do you have black dwarf nuns then"?
"Yes my son, we do", says the Pope.
Sleepy turns to the others and says, "I told you they had black dwarf nuns". "ASK HIM, ASK HIM, ASK HIM", say the others. So Sleepy turns around and asks the Pope, "Father, do you have nuns in Antarctica"?
"So we do, my son, in every part of the earth", answers the Pope.
Sleepy turns to the others and says, "See, I told you they had nuns in Antarctica". "ASK HIM, ASK HIM, ASK HIM", say the others. So Sleepy turns around and asks the Pope, "Father, do you have black dwarf nuns in Antarctica"?
After a moment's thought, the Pope replies, "I wouldn't think so, son".

Sleepy seems very embarrassed. All the others chorus,
"SLEEPY F**KED A PENGUIN, SLEEPY F**KED A PENGUIN, ....."

Related Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...