Lottery Ticket


The wife comes home and has $5000 in cash. When her husband asks, "Where did that come from?" She replies, "I won it in a lottery!" To which he replies, "That's great! Let's go celebrate."
The next day she comes home with a full-length mink coat. Again the husband  asks, "Where did that come from?" She says, "I couldn't believe it! Another lottery ticket came through for me!!"
The next day she comes in, looking tired, wearing a two-carat diamond ring. The husband says, "I know. You won the lottery, right?" She replies, "Why, yes, as a matter of fact, I did. Honey, would you draw me a bath? Please?"
"Sure," he answers. So, the guy goes in and starts drawing the bath water for  his wife. After he gets a quarter inch of water in the bottom of the tub, he turns off the water. "Your tub is ready." He calls to his wife.
She starts to get in the tub and looks at him, dismayed, and asks, "Why is there only a quarter inch of water in here?"
To which he loudly replies, "I wouldn't want you to get your lottery ticket wet!"

Related Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...