Racial Discrimination


Racial Discrimination 
A second grade class had just come in from recess, and the teacher, figuring to start on the spelling section of the day turned to Alice, and asked, "What did you do for recess today?"
Alice responded, "I played in the sandbox."
"That sounds like fun, now, if you can spell 'sand' on the blackboard, I'll give you a freshly baked cookie." The teacher responded.
Alice went to the blackboard, spelled the word correctly, got her cookie, and took her seat.
The teacher then turned to Michael, and asked him, "What did you do at recess today?"
"I played with Alice in the sandbox." he responded.
"If you can spell 'box' on the blackboard, I'll give you a freshly baked cookie."
He goes the the blackboard, spells the word box, gets his cookie, and returns  to his seat.
Next, the teacher turns to Arafat Futh, and asks him, "Arafat, what did you do for recess today?"
"Well, I tried to play with Alice and Michael in the sandbox, but they threw rocks at me and said I was a stinking Bangli." he said.
The teacher, wide-eyed, responds, "Well that sounds like blatant, racial discrimination. I'll tell you what Arafat, if you can spell blatant, racial discrimination on the blackboard, I'll give you a freshly baked cookie."

Related Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...