The Pope's Erection


One morning the Pope awoke in his bed chamber in the Vatican. To his surprise, he noticed that he had woken up with a massive erection.
Perplexed, he called on his personal physician. "Doctor, this should not be possible," he said, "I'm the Pope, and I'm
celibate! I haven't had one of these for 30 years!"

The doctor's reply was, "Well, father, this is a natural phenomenon for all men, and it will happen even to you from time to time".
The Pope exclaimed "But you must do something about this! I have mass in an hour, and this thing isn't going away!"
The doctor replied "You have two options... either I can administer an injection to your penis to make the problem go away, which will hurt and make you feel ill, or you can make love to a woman.
The Pope says, no, I do not want the injection, so get me a nun. But there are three things:
First, she must blind so she cannot see who does this thing to her.
Second, she must be deaf so she cannot hear who does this thing to her.
Third, she's gotta have really big tits.

Related Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...