Johnny & Susie


Johnny & Susie 
There was a boy named Johnny Fucker Faster and he met this young bitch named Susie Pea.
She invited him to play hooky for a day. Her mom was a nurse and would be at work all day.
So Johnny takes her up on the offer because he wanted to get his little pee pee wet. Johnny and Susie got it on all day for hours. While Johnny was doing  Susie doggy style Susie reaches back and strokes my balls (sorry I mean Johnny's balls :}
Susies mom comes home early from work and walks in on these two and to her surprise Johnny is inside of her daughter "balls deep!"
Susie's mom hollers "Johnny Fucker Faster and Susie Pea!"
Johnny replies "I'm trying, I'm trying!" And Susie replies "I can't my holes plugged up!"

Related Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...