Little Leprechaun


Little Leprechaun 
A little boy was in the school's bathroom. He found there was no toilet paper so he used his hand. When he got back to his classroom the teacher asked what he had in his hand.
"A little leprechaun, and if I open my hand he'll get scared away."
The teacher couldn't get him to open his hand and sent him to the principal who also asked what he had in his hand.
"A little leprechaun, and if I open my hand he'll get scared away."
He was sent home with a note asking to see his parents, so his mom asked him what he had in his hand.
"A little leprechaun, and if I open my hand he'll get scared away."
He was sent to his room. In a while his dad came in and asked, "What do you have in your hand?"
Again came the reply, "It's a little leprechaun, and if I open my hand he'll get scared away."
His dad ordered him to open his hand, and as he did so the boy said, "Oh no, Dad, look; you scared the shit out of him!"

Related Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...