Funny Conversations

>   GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me!
>   BOY : You love me...

>   GIRL : If we become engaged will you give me a ring??
>   BOY : Sure, what's your phone number??

>   GIRL : I think the poorest people are the happiest..
>   BOY : Then marry me and we'll be the happiest couple..

>   CAROL : Do you remember when you proposed to me?
>   I was so overwhelmed,I couldn't speak for an hour..
>   PETER : Yes Darling, that was the happiest hour of my life...

>   1st MAN : I'm worried about my daughter. She keeps
>   being chased by the doctor.
>   2nd MAN : Has she tried an apple??

>   GIRL : Darling, I want to dance like this forever..
>   BOY : Don't you ever want to improve??

>   BOY : I love you and I could die for you!
>   GIRL : How soon??

>   BOY : I would go to the end of the world for you!
>   GIRL : Yes, but would you stay there??

>   SHARON : Have you ever had a hot passionate, burning
>   kiss??
>   TRACY : I did once. He'd forgotten to take the
>   cigarette out of his mouth.

>   Man : You remind me of the sea.
>   Woman : Because I'm wild, romantic and exciting?
>   Man : NO, because you make me sick.


>   Wife : You tell a man something, it goes in one ear
>   and comes out of the other.
>   Husband : You tell a woman something: It goes in
>   both ears and comes out of the mouth.

>   Mary : John says I'm pretty. Andy says I'm ugly.
>   What do u think, Peter?
>   Peter : A bit of both. I think you're pretty ugly.

>   Peter : Mom, does God use our bathroom?
>   Mother : No, Peter. Why?
>   Peter : Because Daddy bangs on the door every morning and yells, "Oh
god, are you still there?"


>   Customer : How much is that tie?
>   Salesman : Forty dollars.
>   Customer : Why, I can buy a pair of shoes with that
>   much money.
>   Salesman : But how would a pair of shoes look around
>   your neck.

>   Jimmy : Mom, can I have two pieces of cake?
>   Mom : Certainly. Take this piece and cut it in two.

>   Woman : How can I ever repay you for your kindness
>   and consideration to me?
>   Man : By cheque, money order or cash.

>   Sam : I hate to see a girl standing in a bus when I
>   comfortable seated.
>   Lily : So what do you do?
>   Sam : I close my eyes.

>   Teacher : Have you given the goldfish fresh water?
>   Pupil : No, Sir. They haven't finished the water I
>   gave them last week.

>   Mom : Why are you wiping the floor with that cake?
>   Son : Well, it's a sponge cake, isn't it?

>   Man : I'm new around here. Will you please direct me
>   to the bank?
>   Little boy : I will, but only if you pay me ten dollars.
>
>   Man : Why should I pay you so much?
>   Little boy : Because bank directors are always
>   highly paid.

>   It was Christmas and the judge was in a benevolent
>   mood as he questioned the prisoner.
>   "What are you charged with?" he asked.
>   "Doing my Christmas shopping early," replied the
>   defendant.
>   "That's no offense," replied the judge. "How early
>   were you doing this shopping?"
>   "Before the store opened," countered the prisoner

Related Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...