BEFORE AND AFTER

Before & After Love

BEFORE - You take my breath away.
AFTER - I feel like I'm suffocating.

BEFORE - Twice a night.
AFTER - Twice a month.

BEFORE - She says she loves the way I take control of a situation.
AFTER - She called me a controlling, manipulative egomaniac.

BEFORE - Don't stop.
AFTER - Don't start.

BEFORE - We agree on everything.
AFTER - Doesn't she have a mind of her own?

BEFORE - Charming and Noble.
AFTER - Chernobyl.

BEFORE - Idol.
AFTER - Idle.

BEFORE - I love a woman with curves.
AFTER - I never said you were fat.

BEFORE - He's completely lost without me.
AFTER - Why won't he ever ask for directions?

BEFORE - Time stood still.
AFTER - This relationship is going nowhere.

BEFORE - You look so seductive in black.
AFTER - Your clothes are so depressing.

BEFORE - Oysters.
AFTER - Fishsticks.

BEFORE - I can hardly believe we found each other.
AFTER - I can't believe I ended up with someone like you.

BEFORE - Passion.
AFTER - Ration.

BEFORE - Once upon a time.
AFTER - The end.

1. Man is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished.

2. A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"
The father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying."

3. Young Son: Is it true, Dad, that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't
know his wife until he marries her?
Dad: That happens in every country, son.

4. A man placed an ad in the classifieds: "Wife wanted."
The next day he received a hundred letters.
They all said the same: "You can have mine."


Related Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...