Bionic Penis


There was a man who suffered a serious accident and lost his Penis. The doctors came to his recovery room and informed him of his accident but said also that they could replace it with a bionic one and he would not notice much difference but side effects are unknown.
After some time he married and had three sons.
One day the eldest came racing in to see his father all upset. He said "Daddy Daddy, I was taking a leak when a ball bearing fell out of my penis" "Son" he said, "that's o.k its just a side effect of my accident".
Later the youngest came in with the same problem, "I was having a leak when a ball bearing fell out of my penis", the reply was the same "Son that's o.k., its just a side effect of my accident"
The next day the other son came racing in, "Daddy Daddy, I was wanking in the back yard earlier and shot the cat!"

Related Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...